Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Anticipation! Upcoming book releases

There are a few upcoming releases that I'm looking forward to this spring!



A Shot of Sultry by Macy Beckett

Expected publication date: March 5th, 2013

After reading the first book in the Sultry Springs series, I can't wait to read the second one. Sultry with a Twist was fun and sexy. I'm looking forward to escaping Pennsylvania March with a Nookbook ticket to Texas.




When Love Calls by Lorna Seilstad

Expected publication: May 1st, 2013

I discovered Lorna Seilstad last summer, when I read a Nook freebie called Making Waves. I immediately bought the other two books in her Manawa Summers trilogy. I expect good things from this first book in her new Gregory Sisters series. Seilstad's books strike that elusive balance between strong Christian themes and making me want to puke, and I enjoy the Edwardian time period through her lens.


 

Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris
 
Expected publication: May 7th, 2013
 
The last Sookie Stackhouse book?! Say it ain't so! I can't wait to get my paws on this one, even though the Sookie books jumped the shark a couple of installments ago. I still can't wait to see how it ends (and whether I'm right about which guy Sookie will end up with-- Team Sam!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment