Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Bloodfever

Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning

I borrowed the audiobook on CD from my local public library.

My review:


Bloodfever is the second in the Fever series; my review of the first book can be found here. As Bloodfever is a continuation of the same story, the review and critique of it is much the same. Mac digs deeper for secrets and encounters more "players on the board."

In Bloodfever Mac has learned enough to start being more proactive, but her voice stays the same and her character's development is gradual and constant; as she becomes less "glam-girl Mac" and more "savage Mac," the transition is smooth and does not jar or go in fits and bursts. Fans of the first book will be excited to dive into the more robust action in the second.

Stars: 5

Runability: 5

Again, this was a re-listen for me. I'm enjoying the books every bit as much the second time around.




No comments:

Post a Comment